Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Snow, Snow and more Snow



It's been awhile since I've had the chance to update.

First, there is no baby yet! She is bagging by the day though. Barn is ready for her and we will start bringing her in at night. Will keep you posted.

This past weekend was a busy one. We were wrapping up President's Week and glad it is over! A new friend, Hugh, his wife and a friend came with us just for the "fun" of working with the horses. Hope they had a good time. My mother and Dylan came with us too. Dylan worked and played hard. He was falling asleep in his plate of pizza at Pizza Hut!! Maybe in a few years he will do some of the sleigh rides for us.

Today we got alot of snow! I LOVE snow! I went snowshoeing this morning with the dogs. Picture is of Bella (Newfie/Saint) sound asleep on the couch with the cat. I guess she can't play with the big dogs and ought to stay on the porch...or should I say couch!!

Then I made a snowgirl. I haven't done that since my girls were little. The snow is perfect. If you haven't made one lately this is your chance. I wanted George to help but he wouldn't. I wanted one big enough to have to use the tractor but he said, "NO"! I finally got him to come out and take a picture. Oh well.

3 comments:

  1. poor george was probily tired from shoveling while you posted !

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife and I really enjoyed ourselves spending the day with you. I look forward to spending more time with you working on your farm. The Draft horses are my favorite. You helped me make another check on my Bucket list :) Hugh

    ReplyDelete