Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sleigh Rides and Chores




Wow! It has been awhile since I have had a chance to blog! We have done sleigh rides every day and had chores to get done. No time to update as we would get back late and I was too tired.

Star is beginning to bag up!! It's about time! Will keep everyone informed of any new progress and hope to see the birth.

Did a ride for the Hockney family and they are always fun. I drove the sleigh and then they went into The Lodge for dinner. I am posting their last years picture and if I get a new one I will post it.

Sunday we did a ride for my relatives. Christine and Gregg picked up Harriett and met at Deb and Jim's. They had a good time. Dylan was there too so I got a pic of him on the horses.

Last night we met Bob, Sandy, Renee, Nick and Owen at The Lodge. They took a ride and had dinner. We stayed and crashed their dinner. Owen is quite a ham! He went out with George and Bob to put out the lanterns. He was tired when they came back. Bet he fell asleep just out the driveway! Got to catch up on all the family happenings.

I suppose I should really try to get something done today.

No comments:

Post a Comment